English Language Learning
The English Language Learning program at Largo Public Library is a free public service for adult students who want to learn English and improve their language skills.
- The library has a wide collection of English language resources, including books, CDs, DVDs and multimedia language kits.
- Study rooms are available for classes and tutoring sessions.
Learn, Share, Volunteer
Classes are taught by volunteer tutors who have completed a training course in ELL teaching techniques.
- Classes are free
- Tutors and learners are required to make a commitment of two hours per week for six months
- Schedules are flexible
- Registration required - See also "ELL Forms" on the left-hand side
Conversation Club is on Winter Break until January 18th!
Classes are FREE.
You can attend all 18 sessions or only when you have time. This is a fun, casual atmosphere to practice and improve your English. Speakers of all levels are welcome. There is a new topic for every meeting.
- We can help! We will prepare you for the naturalization process with instruction in Civics & U.S. History and practice for the Citizenship Interview.
- Classes are taught by Learning Empowered Citizenship instructors.
- Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00-8:00pm
- For more information call 727.244.9301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org